integrated management system Policy Statement
(ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001)
- Timely delivery of its products and services to its customers.
- Making its business processes error free and hassle free
- Identifying and meeting the needs and expectations of the interested parties
- Identifying and implementing objectives based on risk assessment and need for improvement
- Complying with all the relevant legal and other requirements to which it adheres to
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment to its employees and other relevant parties involved as well as with a commitment for prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Protecting the environment, including prevention and control of pollution by establishing and implementing action plans and international best practices. Ensuring worker consultation participation and consultation in all the key processes
- Identifying and controlling its significant aspects, occupational health and safety hazards, and controlling OH&S risks with support from management, process owners & employees.
- Continual improvement of the IMS to enhance its performance.
- Adhere to the requirements of PED 2014/68/EU Module E and Kitemark to produce acceptable by the Certification Body and consumer
IGTC W.L.L shall also
- Communicate the importance and relevance of this policy statement to all its employees and make available to all interested parties.
- Ensure improvement of awareness and competency of its employees within the IMS
- Review the IMS yearly based on requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and business needs for adequacy, suitability and effectiveness
This IMS policy statement shall be understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization
Taher Obar – Finance Manager
Annex 01 Rev 1, Issue 9.08.2020