integrated management system Policy Statement
(ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001)
The integrated management system (IMS) of IGTC W.L.L applies to activities of manufacturing of portable fire extinguishers, supplying, designing, installation, servicing and repair of fire and security systems as well as trading of, health and safety inspection equipment for the oil and gas industry, commercial and government sectors. IGTC W.L.L shall ensures that there is effective planning and execution for providing its products and services to its customer. As its strategic plan IGTC W.L.L focuses on its clients to be positioned as the leaders in the products and services provided.
IGTC W.L.L is committed to improve the effectiveness of the established IMS by committing to,
- Timely delivery of its products and services to its customers.
- Making its business processes error free and hassle free
- Identifying and meeting the needs and expectations of the interested parties
- Identifying and implementing objectives based on risk assessment and need for improvement
- Complying with all the relevant legal and other requirements to which it adheres to
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment to its employees and other relevant parties involved as well as with a commitment for prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Protecting the environment, including prevention and control of pollution by establishing and implementing action plans and international best practices. Ensuring worker consultation participation and consultation in all the key processes
- Identifying and controlling its significant aspects, occupational health and safety hazards, and controlling OH&S risks with support from management, process owners & employees.
- Continual improvement of the IMS to enhance its performance.
- Adhere to the requirements of PED 2014/68/EU Module E and Kitemark to produce acceptable by the Certification Body and consumer
IGTC W.L.L shall also
- Communicate the importance and relevance of this policy statement to all its employees and make available to all interested parties.
- Ensure improvement of awareness and competency of its employees within the IMS
- Review the IMS yearly based on requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and business needs for adequacy, suitability and effectiveness
This IMS policy statement shall be understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization
Taher Obar – Finance Manager
Annex 01 Rev 1, Issue 9.08.2020